It took me more than a month to reach this point but I finally finished the body of this Meredith dress. I'm now working on the final lace pattern on the bottom of the dress.
If you have a keen eye on colors, you'll notice the color changes around the 1/4 of the body from the bottom. This is because I used yarns from different dye lots. Agh. I did it again. I bought these two skeins of yarn on different occasions believing they would be the same color. The colors are actually not very noticeable while knitting, but they become apparent under a bright light and especially in photos. At least the change in color looks like a design feature (or not).