Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday #2

I've been spending my (extremely limited) time mostly by making slideshows for Jr's upcoming birthday, so I haven't made much progress on the craft front. But I have finished Jr's shopping cart seat cover. yay! This cover has been working great. I've used it at Target, K-mart, two local grocery stores so far and it works with the carts of all of these stores. It indeed is a universal cover and I love it :)

I've also made two cards, which I'm going to write about soon on this blog.

So my Meredith dress has been untouched for about two weeks now. But I've started on Baby Sachiko Kimono Sweater, making a fairly good progress on the back.
I love this kimono sweater. It's fun to make. It's cute. And I think it's easier to dress a baby in this too. I actually made one a few years ago for my nephew. My SIL told me that he wore the sweater as a sleepwear. When he was ready to go to bed he used to bring the sweater to his mom to indicate that he was ready to sleep. Isn't that cute? I hope this sweater will be loved by Jr too.

The yarn I'm using is Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. The main body is in lime colorway and I'm making the garter portion in Almond. I'm trying to make this in 24 months size. My son is only an almost year old but he's in 95% for his height so I'd like to make a bigger size. I hope my calculation works!

No comments:

Post a Comment