Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

WIP Wednesday #1

To make this blog more fun and to track my ever growing Work-In-Progress projects, I've decided to have themed posts on Wednesday where I'll show you photos of my WIPs. We'll see how my projects progress each week (and how some may be abandoned ugh...). Mind you, the progresses will be very slow because Jr doesn't like to sleep very much. But I hope having to keep track of progresses each week will motivate me to finish the projects I've started!

Without further ado....

Meredith - a gift for my friend's daughter.
Yarn: Bernat Softee Baby in Mint
I'm also about to make a swatch for Baby Sachiko Kimono Sweater. This is going to be Jr's sleepwear. I've made the Sachiko sweater a few years ago for my nephew. It was a fun project and my nephew liked it as his sleepwear so this is going to be great! I'm thinking of using lion brand cotton-ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment